Anybody proud of our President

P304X4

Reaction score
There are reasons why we are still bogged down in the Middle East and possible conflict with Iran has just been added to the list. Not much has been made known to the public but we have been in several countries since 1981. One at a time in the Mid. East Iran, Libya, Iraq, A-stan and ISIS just kept raising the bar. Unless people in the Mid. East change their mind set the best we can hope for is to keep all the baddies off balance and keep the fighting in their back yard instead of ours. It hasn't been just Israel's war for several decades and if Israel was the only player I think some of its enemies would already be wiped out. We have been holding them back for a long time.

As far as the wall and DACA are concerned it seems there is an element in Congress that keeps blocking him from fulfilling those promises. Any Pres. wanna be can promise anything but some promises can't be kept unless they make it through the Legislature first. I wasn't a Trump supporter and I'm still wary of his ability to lead but place blame where it is due.

baco

Reaction score
Please another Israeli hater. Trump has done everything he has promised with a crap load of pushback. The supreme court judges alone were worth voting for him. The economy is booming unemployment down tell me again why I should be mad at him?

pilgrimbizket

Reaction score
Well it was Isreal who relayed the info of WMD's for Iraq, doesn't want us out of Syria and who also wants war with Iran and all of a sudden we do to. It's pretty clear we personally have no vested interest in the area, and the more we disrupt it the more terrorists we will create.. No Isreal hate here but I can't disagree with there foreign policy? Keep following the propaganda it's only US soldiers dying for another nations cause...

Trade is the only thing he has down good for us. You should be upset that he hasn't fallen through on any of his immigration policies and forge in policies in the middle east, but then again your brain washed. Why do you think its groups like the ADL and SPLC that are pushing for internet censorship?? Possibly so more people do not wake up? Keep sleeping sheep.

P304X4

Reaction score
I don't remember seeing any reports originating from Israel on Iraq's WMD nor what idiot said poison gas weapons never existed. Check historical reports of what Saddam did to the Kurds. No confirmation of amounts that may have still existed when we invaded Iraq but boots on the ground reported evidence that WMD was transported into Syria. Again check historical files and you'll find evidence of similar WMD that the Syrian gov. used against some of the rebels strongholds. I don't know where you get your info from Pilgrimbizket but I can still get some of mine from sources other than the syndicated news media.

Last edited:

pilgrimbizket

Reaction score
I don't remember seeing any reports originating from Israel on Iraq's WMD nor what idiot said poison gas weapons never existed. Check historical reports of what Saddam did to the Kurds. No confirmation of amounts that may have still existed when we invaded Iraq but boots on the ground reported evidence that WMD was transported into Syria. Again check historical files and you'll find evidence of similar WMD that the Syrian gov. used against some of the rebels strongholds. I don't know where you get your info from Pilgrimbizket but I can still get some of mine from sources other than the syndicated news media.
Here you go two clips one a short interview and another of short excerpts from a 2 hour speech Bibi gave to Congress of how they informed America and why we need to go to war against Iraq. I can care less about the Kurds not our war and not a reason to destabilize the area. Because terror groups didn't take the country over??? and we only inspired more terrorist to form by destroying there homeland and killing there fathers.

https://youtu.be/vN_OjHTMYDs

https://youtu.be/nN1HOVLf4C0

dabob

Reaction score
I agree with what this lady wrote below.

Read this once, pause for a minute or two to think honestly about it, then read it again. I can find no fault with it. The views this mother has about Donald Trump are much like many other people. Her characterization of Trump as the "Salty Sailor" or as “The Fireman” paint an excellent picture!! She has written many great books about her son and family. This is a Comment from KAREN VAUGHN, Mother of Aaron Vaughn, Navy Seal.

Sometimes God uses the no-nonsense, salty sailor to get the job done. Appreciating what the man is doing doesn't mean we worship the salty sailor or even desire to be like the salty sailor. It doesn't even mean God admires the salty sailor. Maybe He just knows he's necessary for such a time as this.

I believe with all my heart that God placed that salty sailor in the White House to give this nation one more chance in November 2016. Donald Trump is what he is – and he is still the man he was before the election – and without guilt. I very much admire what that salty sailor is accomplishing. He's not like me. That's okay with me. I don't want to be like him. I will never behave like him. I know we've NEVER had a man like him lead our nation before. It's crazy and a little mind-blowing at times. But I can't help admire the stamina and ability he has – acting with his heart rather than a calculated, PC, think tank-screened, carefully edited script. I still believe that is WHY he became our President and WHY he's been able to handle a landslide of adversity and STILL pass unprecedented amounts of good legislation for our country AND do great works for MANY other nations, including Israel.

I'm THRILLED with what he's doing for my nation, for the cause of Christ (whether intentional or unintentional, doesn't matter to me), and for the concept of rebuilding America and putting her FIRST. I will not be ashamed of my position because others don't see him through the same lens.

Should it matter to me if a fireman drops an f-bomb while he's pulling me from a burning building? Would I really care about what came out of his mouth in those moments? Heck no! I'd CARE about what he was DOING. He wasn't sent there to save my soul and I'm not looking to him for spiritual guidance. All I'm thinking in those moments is, "Thank you, GOD, for sending the fireman.” AND DONALD TRUMP IS OUR FIREMAN.

I'll soon post this article again for those who still might not understand me. This man is crass. Okay. He's not careful with what he says. Okay. You feel offended that he's not a typical statesman. Okay. But he is DOING THE JOB of rebuilding the nation my son died for... the nation I feared was on a fast track to becoming a hopeless cause.

Forgive me if I'm smiling."
Written by
KAREN VAUGHN

P304X4

Reaction score
https://youtu.be/vN_OjHTMYDs Iranian nuclear program never allowed INRC to fully inspect nuclear sites, some were not allowed to be inspected at all. Nuclear deal brokered between US and Iran was a sham, Iran slowed but never stopped nuclear arms development.

https://youtu.be/nN1HOVLf4C0 Iraq nuclear program was suspected by other sources besides Israel, this program was neither proved or disproved; evidence supplied suggested it was possible but no weapons grade material was found based on reports from boots on the ground.

dabob:
While I wholeheartedly agree with your post (whether Ms Vaughn wrote it or not) there are certain morals, ethics and qualities I believe our nation's leader should possess. I am grateful for for his accomplishments so far especially his SCOTUS picks and I pray for him. I do hope he listens very carefully to our military leaders before making any commitments concerning our military personnel.

Yes, we are part of the problem, to much to go into detail but it all started after WWI; some historians call it the war that never really ended. There is also a saying in the Mid East: "Brother against brother, Arab against Arab, Arabs against the World". What you might see as an offer of an olive branch they see as weakness and cowardliness. Once you invade their country you must beat the enemy into subjugation or eradicate them. We have done neither so far and the PC crowd will never understand this mind set. As for the Kurds, they have been the more helpful to the US than any other country or group with the exception of Israel. Giving them a kiss-off would not be in our best interest.

Last edited:

P304X4

Reaction score

I also voted Republican in 2008/2012 just like the guy who bought the tee shirt. Thanks to the AFA (Obama care) I didn't loose my insurance but my GP quit and went into teaching at a local med school. Two of his nurses quit and went into med research. People lost jobs when some of the local family owned stores closed because they a)couldn't afford the costs of new regulations, or b) did not agree due to their own religious reasons or c) both. I voted republican in 2016 because I couldn't afford new tax proposals being touted by the Democratic Party. I'm not rich ( five figure retirement) but I did get a tax cut from Pres. Trump this year; even better than last years. Anyone else see their fed taxes go down?

Can we get this thread back on track now? Some of us would like to have a meaningful discussion.

Last edited:

baco

Reaction score
Yes got close to a g more back this year myself. Very proud of PRESIDENT TRUMP

Stevehazard

Reaction score
No, please extrapolate all knowing one. And while you're at it, GET OFF MY DAMN LAWN!
Your the one who said it was an eating crow worthy statement. But then don't even know what it is.
Your little meme you posted below your response here looks to apply to you as well.

P304X4

Reaction score
Okay guys, can we loose the the taunts and get back to a legit discussion. It's bad enough we have one antagonist who never has anything of value to interject for discussion on this thread. There's nothing wrong with asking for an explanation of a comment made but there is no reason to belittle anyone for expressing a feeling or giving their opinion. With freedom of speech comes responsibility for what we say or print. Sorry for the rant this is not one of my favorite weekends.

Last edited:

Limited Out

Reaction score
Only one problem with most of the above opinions. When America's children are asked what they want to be when they grow up they say "President of the United States". I will continue to teach my children and grandchildren, first and foremost, the value of Truthfulness, Honesty, Integrity, and being straight up with people. I wouldn't mind having the current leaders of our country help us out in setting this type of example for our kids. Sure the economy is great and the unemployment numbers are down, the markets are blazing, credit where credit is due, to the Republican Party and Trump. So I guess the question is, a few extra dollars in your pocket each week or passing along some basic core values to the next generations of Americans. Don't give up on these important values Americas. Deals with the devil rarely produce positive outcomes!

P304X4

Reaction score
Only one problem with most of the above opinions. When America's children are asked what they want to be when they grow up they say "President of the United States". I will continue to teach my children and grandchildren, first and foremost, the value of Truthfulness, Honesty, Integrity, and being straight up with people. I wouldn't mind having the current leaders of our country help us out in setting this type of example for our kids. Sure the economy is great and the unemployment numbers are down, the markets are blazing, credit where credit is due, to the Republican Party and Trump. So I guess the question is, a few extra dollars in your pocket each week or passing along some basic core values to the next generations of Americans. Don't give up on these important values Americas. Deals with the devil rarely produce positive outcomes!
Better morals and scruples would also be great qualities but finding such a person in today's society that would run for office is harder than finding a needle in a haystack.

Limited Out

Reaction score
Let's start looking and voting, the effort will be well worth it!

P304X4

Reaction score
I've been looking for many years now without any luck. If anyone else has any luck post what you find so we can check him/her out.

dustin ray

Reaction score
I found one first name starts with a D and last name starts with a T he's a little crud kinda a narcissist big on looking out for our military he does what he says he will do. He will put America first and truly cares about our children's future he don't take crap from nobody he makes libs crazy he will fight against the deep state pricks,dems,commys,gangs,thugs, illegal border crossers, fake news, countries that hate America and wish to do us harm and will never apologies for America like O bummer did he will probably be the best president sense Abraham Lincoln

Top Bottom