Anyone build websites here?

Where's Bruce?

I have a friend that wants to trade hunting and accommodations on his ranch for a new website and some occasional (monthly) social networking assistance. He's too busy to deal with it so I will be your primary contact and coordinate the project. Fugure a rough trade of $2,000.00 (give or take 25%) to build the new site. The ranch offers pigs and rams now...will be adding other exotics later but the ranch also holds elk, deer, javelina, coyotes, mt. lions, antelope, etc and the rancher provides guiding/outfitting for those hunts (but you need a tag of course) and the ranch house is great! I stayed a week there myself and had a great time...3 bdrms, one bath, livingroom, diningroom and kitchen, huge porch, satellite TV...pretty darn nice. PM if you're interested and link me to some sites you've done so I can review your work.

Prerequisites:

Site must be compatible for all users (Mac or PC) using any browser, operating system.
Back-ups to zipped and copied via email monthly (or as offten as the site is updated).
Reasonable turn around time...not next day but not next year either.
Emergency attention provided if necessary (site goes down).

slanttop357

Hi Bruce my son is working on his degree in computer science but he also will be doing web design's on the side, as far as trading a hunt for his work that wont fly he's not into hunting, but he works very cheap, he needs extra money wile going to collage. If you would like i will ask him, he is currently working with a guy that has big online games which my son helps him design and figure out problems when they arise. Let me know, then you guys will do the talking back and forth.

Where's Bruce?

Hi Bruce my son is working on his degree in computer science but he also will be doing web design's on the side, as far as trading a hunt for his work that wont fly he's not into hunting, but he works very cheap, he needs extra money wile going to collage. If you would like i will ask him, he is currently working with a guy that has big online games which my son helps him design and figure out problems when they arise. Let me know, then you guys will do the talking back and forth.
Thanks but that's not the way we wanna go at this time. I need someone who does this for a living full time Slant.

I know all about Google and other "canned" options but we want a custom site. Thanks anyway Shoobee.

Caninelaw

Banned
I'm not by any stretch an expert but I dabble some. I made these two sites...

www.wengerdesign.com

www.socalhunt.com

..is that what he's looking for? Is he going to sell something from the site or is it just for info? Relly depends on what he's going to use it for how complicated it needs to be. Those two I did were relatively simple.

Where's Bruce?

I'm not by any stretch an expert but I dabble some. I made these two sites...

www.wengerdesign.com

www.socalhunt.com

..is that what he's looking for? Is he going to sell something from the site or is it just for info? Relly depends on what he's going to use it for how complicated it needs to be. Those two I did were relatively simple.
His site will ultimately need all the components used at www.foodtradeconsultants.com (excuse the mess, we are ungoing revisions this month) including flash animation for numerous photos and videos, rates page, online reservation forms, waivers, online checkout (shopping cart) and a comparable number of pages as the FTC site. The new site will be highly visual with limited text per page (for friendlier viewing) and then they need a second one for their soda company...similar but more simple to the FTC site...maybe 5 pages total.

Last edited:

Top Bottom