anyone else starting to go nuts ??

kingpossum

Reaction score
<font face="Century Gothic"></font><font size="6"></font><font color="Black"></font>

how many others, are starting to have trouble sleeping, and then waking up at 4:00 am ,
checking the scope range on your guns, or debating whither or not to try a new scent marker, camo, or stand this year ??? has your wife ever caught you drooling over the latest supply catalog, mumbling to yourself, "I gotta get that ! "??? have you ever been sitting out on the porch on a quiet night with your wife, then jab her in the ribs, whispering, "hey, did you just hear that buck wheeze down by the creek ? (the creek is 2 miles away..) Don't worry, its just the start...but take heart, theres only 94 more days till deer season... (in Missouri)...:king:

StringShooter

Reaction score
For us bowhunters, it's only 55 days!

I have been doing some shooting with the bow and my new muzzle loader. Washed my camo and stored it in my Tupperware containers. Going to cut the edges of my CRP fields in a few weeks and do some scouting.

I just love the almost no moon thats going to be around during the end of October and first week of November. Now during firearms season in Misouri, the moon at night will be big and bright :sun-shining:

coyote170

Reaction score
Hey stringshooter where is Perry MO Im in sikeston mo
are you around Perryville? The time is getting short I
am hunting the catalogs reading old issues of bowhunter
waitinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng!!:laffin-yellow::laffin-yellow:

StringShooter

Reaction score
No, I'm up in the northeast part of the state.

Perry is in Ralls County near Mark Twain Lake. I care for about 250 acres of CRP land surrounded by corn & beans. Got lucky I guess.

I have been looking through the old magazines myself.

zonk3939

Reaction score
66 days and counting in New York.They`ve changed alot of our hunting laws this year to make it more hunter friendly.I cant wait!

wolverine

Reaction score
My hunting mags are gettin dog eared. I guess I'll swap my scopes around on my rifles so I'll have a reason to do some shooting. All the anticipation and plotting and planning make it that much more fun.

polecat55

Reaction score
yes--hubby is driving me nuts--don't get me wrong i love to hear about all the new things.  i would like to be more involve with him. please help:tongue-green::smile-wink:

jim in illinois

Reaction score
If I didn't know any better I'd swear that the wife hid all my huntin' catalogs.  One night I was drooling over all the new equipment that I thought I had to have and the next night I couldn't find any of those catalogs anywhere?!?!?
 Polecat,  Welcome to Jesses.  I'd say take him shopping!:smiley-thumbs-up:

Drayton

Reaction score
Bowhunting opens for me in 13 days! I am taking off work and going to do a little light scouting tomarrow.  

Isaac

Reaction score
26 days and counting here in NC, but I cant wait for that extremely late WV season.Anyone know of a light wieght A/C unit that I can pack to my stand the first week of Sept. LOL

MCinIL

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm getting this anxious feeling that has only one cure. A good walk in the woods to sit in a tree stand on a cold morning. I am really looking forward to opening day. October 1. MC.

Top Bottom