anyone fished Little Rock res?

dazco

Reaction score
Can't seem to find any opinions or fishing reports about this small reservoir other than it supposedly has bass and trout. If anyone here has fished it or knows anything about it i'd like to hear from ya.

Thanks

grtwythunter

Reaction score
It's pretty much a waste of time this year. The lake is more than half empty due to no rain and snow this year. Since there is basically no water, DFG hasn't stocked since LAST spring. When there is water and DFG is stocking, it is pretty decent fishing. I'd recommend fishing weekdays though. Weekends usually draw quite a few undesirables.              Scott

dazco

Reaction score
Thanks grtwythunter. But when you say decent fishing, are you including bass in that statement or do you mean just trout?
Thanks-

grtwythunter

Reaction score
I meant for trout. I've only heard of bass in there, never seen one. If you're looking specifically for bass I would stick to the better known lakes(Castaic, Pyramid, Silverwood, etc.)                                Scott

dazco

Reaction score
Thanks. I was just hoping for a new place to fish. I fish castaic and piru mostly, but i figured a new place might be refreshing. Guess not there tho.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom