• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Anyone here from the old days?

Limited Out

All kidding aside, I didn't realize it was 6 months ago that the last new members joined. I will have to do some promoting with the guys I have coffee with on Thursday morning, tomorrow. Facebook to me is a way to burn-up a bunch of valuable time, no more! I have gained a ton of knowledge from this forum and a fair bit of entertainment from the folks on it. I never really thought I should be putting my friends on to this forum, I will start. I would hate to see this forum go south!

Good for you on giving up facebook!
And the Crew may pay us a visit, holy shit, even if they don't show up i'd say thanks for trying!

DAQ80

I started visiting the site probably around 04 or 05. Didn’t join until 2011 though.

The forums have definitely slowed down a lot over the years. I’m not a big poster myself though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow , I looked it up..... 2001 for me . Am I really that old ?!? This place was really revving up when I took a few year hiatus. There was a ton of good info passed on by all back then . Of course then , the internet was fairly young. Nowadays we have to be a little more tight lipped about our honey holes for obvious reason. Whe I returned here , it was like visiting a ghost town. It had once been a Boom Town. Things change , things slow and then grow again in different ways. Through it all we learn , sometimes from the school of hard knocks. I still come here to check in , things seem to be slowly picking up speed . I hope they do , in a good and positive way , a way that will make people glad that they stopped by.
BOW

DAQ80

I guess I forgot to mention, I’ve picked up a ton of good info off this site back in the day. Everything from gear, techniques, guides, recipes, you name it.
I’ve also helped out a few hunters where I could.

I know the site has some technical issues in the past, but hopefully the traffic starts picking back up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Guys, if you want an active site, then make it active again. MJAA!!

You can all post relevant information without offending someone. You can all lighten the mood with a chuckle when you do it too. Just keep it all above board and we'll have a great site again. I've missed a bunch of you guys, but I'm enthused to learn that you guys have been watching all this time. C'mon; let's get the traffic going again.

And thus ends my pep-talk for the day; Belch out. :smiley-mouse:

P304X4

And thus ends my pep-talk for the day; Belch out. :smiley-mouse:

I hope what ever you Belched out wasn't to hard to clean up. :smiley-mouse:

Marty

Since '01 and the JHP days of the original format forum. Obviously been absent the last couple years. Looking forward to resurrecting the shooting sports in retirement.
Oh yeah... boy did my post count fall flat.

cjack

There has been a definite slow down in posts and active members since I joined 7 years ago. Still like to share my hunting excursions and occasionally chime in on others but I find myself visiting the site far less often than I did when I first joined. As others have said, I do miss your input and insight on a variety of subjects Bullfrog and hope you find the time to stay more connected in the future.

Big Moose

Yeah, I agree that this place has slowed down quite a bit but I still check in. Don't post much but still lurking about... LOL !

shoottime

I'm still here, more a lurker though! I do miss the old days, especially newbies asking for help, and getting honest help from us! I know, I joined because I needed help with a deer zone. I got that help from a member that I never see on here anymore. I have paid it forward and made some great friends. Let's get this site back to how it used to be.

Top Bottom