Anyone hunt Busch CA have any tips?

Dermody15

Reaction score
I just applied for oct 14-24 2002 managed deer hunt at the Busch CA area. I have never hunted and August A Busch befor and my hunt can only be for anterless deer. Has anyone hunted here befor and know where the doe's are usally active? Anyone ever seen any deer out there or ever hunted and bagged one? Anyone who ever hunted out there befor please tell me where you went and what you saw or got. any thing would help!

thanks please respond!

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
 Dermody15,Welcome to JHP!! I dont really have an answer for you but I have been by there and a few freinds have hunted it,from what i gather you will have no problem finding a doe.Wish i could help you more,Good luck!!

Dermody15

Reaction score
thanks has anyone else hunted busch and know where the does are? certian fields or food plots?

Duke

Reaction score
I just about poped a dow last year on a hunt there but waited for the big one, it didn't work.  I had a few chances to pop a few.  They're everywhere.  I think the deer get big ther because of radiation from the military bomb making there.  What causes stream water to become glow in the dark green?  You know the nuculear waste color.:confused-yellow:

Dermody15

Reaction score
where did you see the doe? Like what fields or pacific area did you hunt and see them?

Dermody15

Reaction score
Anyone else have an luck deer hunting at busch? tell us what u got and were you shot your deer

hucklburry

Reaction score
The place is pretty big, and I see deer while driving down 94 all the time, usually dodging them in the fall.  Its open until 10pm, so you could go out and scout around, thats what I would do.  I have never hunted it, so I have no real information to offer. Talk to the game officials there, maybe they can help (am sure they want a good number of does taken, its part of their plan isn't it?)

Good luck!!

--Jim

Latest Posts

Top Bottom