Anyone hunting wrightwood

A31guy

Reaction score
Anyone hunting Wrightwood this Sunday morning kind of tired hunting solo.

OPAH

Banned
Reaction score
Where you hunting In wrightwood? The A31 tag is not good till the 26th?
or are you Hunting D-11 archery?

Last edited:

A31guy

Reaction score
Have both tags only went one time and was suppose to go Sunday but it's been really hot haven't seen much movement. Go out next Monday with a buddy. We will see what happens.

OPAH

Banned
Reaction score
We'll be out for the A31 opening, going to let D14 rest. debating hiking It down to Lupine, good area just a b14ch with the roads being closed.

A31guy

Reaction score
Yup socal ain't easy. Last year ball flat was like a freeway with tracks but not this year maybe once the weather cools down we will be in business

OPAH

Banned
Reaction score
Good hunting to you, hope to catch you after A31 opens with a nice pic of a fat young and tender Doe hanging

solus

Reaction score
Lupin is still closed? Last year it was open. I even passed the wash out with ease

OPAH

Banned
Reaction score
Sad It was a good area, well probably Is still a good area, just going to be a B8*&h to access, long steep road down
Hey Solus what's Hoppening?

Last edited:

A31guy

Reaction score
Went out today for a short time and saw a few does. But conditions were nice 65 wet and rainy .

OPAH

Banned
Reaction score
Good part of this Is nice clean trails and fresh new tracks, all the old scents have been washed away. Its starting anew!
Get some no scent Fabreeze spray the bottoms of your boots and each other then work the area slow and quite. stay high
and glass really well and remember your not looking for the whole Buck, your looking for the ears to twitch or reflection off
the rack.

TheGDog

Reaction score
I've lost confidence in the area I concentrated soo much time on in D15. I'd be down to roll to Wrightwood, check out a place that's new to me. Just threw on some new G5 heads too. Decided the GrimReapers drop too quickly. I've got a Vortex Razor HD 11-33x50mm too.

TheGDog

Reaction score
PS.. OPAH... post up a picture of which Febreeze product. I think I know which one... it's apparently derived from a corn by-product somehow... but I just want to make sure that's the one.

OPAH

Banned
Reaction score
OK soon as I get some more it can be a PITA to find at times

OPAH

Banned
Reaction score
This Is the one I prefer, there is a 95% kills allergen one also my hunting partner likes, just make sure it says scent free

OPAH

Banned
Reaction score
A little research and whala

cyclodextrin—We call this ring-shaped molecule “the magic donut”—but “the strangler” might work, too. When you spray Air Effects, cyclodextrin gives odor molecules a hug so tight that the odor gets stuck in the center ring. Never to be smelled again.

odor converters—We borrowed this odor magician from citrus fruits, where they transform odors into water on contact. A pretty neat trick, if we say so ourselves. To smell it in action, try a pluggable NOTICEables.

buffers—Sweaty shoes smell extra funky because the pH level is extra high. When you use Air Effects or Fabric Refresher, tiny buffers patrol fabrics and the air looking for these attention-seeking molecules, then lower their odor volume to a whisper.

duo-PSB—This bad-boy molecule is the not-so-secret weapon of Fabric Refresher. Its corkscrew shape digs into fabric to trap stubborn odors, such as bacon grease, BBQ sauces, and mildew. Then it pulls double-duty to release your favorite scents. Whatever it takes to help you breathe happy.
[h=4]And there you have it. An inside look at how Febreze works and the microscopic proof that we’re the best air freshener for true odor elimination.[/h][h=3][/h]

TheGDog

Reaction score
This Is the one I prefer, there is a 95% kills allergen one also my hunting partner likes, just make sure it says scent free
Yeah... this is the one... says it's made from a corn derivative. I also got an Anti-Microbial one. But they have a scent in that one so that's a nogo.

This free-nature one does have a ever-so-slight sweetness to its scent. I figure that was what pulled those Does you reported about in so close perhaps.

Last edited:

A31guy

Reaction score
I've only been hunting the area since last year but I like it because I'm kinda limited because I don't have a truck to hit the dirt roads. I can take some of them but yeaterday they were pretty missing from the rain. Need a 4 x4 soon . Miss my truck

OPAH

Banned
Reaction score
Noting worse than not hunting except not hunting cause your stuck In the mud and digging yourself out!

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom