Anyone interested in a 4-Winds shoot on 3/30?

Sandman_Shoots

Reaction score
So here’s the deal; Sam wants the birds shot by 4/1. I haven’t been out because my dog had surgery for a torn ACL. So, I’m going out this Saturday and I will have 9 birds put out. I was wondering if anyone with a dog, wanted to get their dog some work? Also, I’ll have my 14 yr old son with me, so if you have a son/daughter, please feel free to bring them. I want to do this more for them anyway.
I know it’s Easter weekend and late notice, but if you’re in town and want to go, text or call me@

Paul (951) 201-9787 (If I don’t answer, text or leave a voicemail)

cali-carnivore

Reaction score
I would bring my dog in a heartbeat if I wasn't going turkey hunting. We do trips to prado every few weeks so if you want to let the kids shoot or work the dog let me know. I feel guilty hunting without him this week.

solus

Reaction score
if it was sunday I would be able to go sorry

Sandman_Shoots

Reaction score
Yeah, Sam is Sam...whatcha gonna do? I could have sworn it was the end of April, so I wasn't in any big rush. But there it is on the membership card in big bright red letters; April 1st. I thought last year went until the end of April though......
Anyway, even if you don't have a dog and you want to get your kid some shooting, hit me up.I figure worst case, we'll plant and mark and let the kids flush and shoot (or in some cases chase and shoot, when it comes to planting).

wildwingsgamebirds

Reaction score
Yeah last year he let people finish up their memberships all through April but this year he is running out of chukar and still owes some to members and wants everyone to get their birds. Trying to cover his ass. The pheasants are fighting real bad already so he wants to get rid of them fast. Foxtails will be biting in no time too so it's probably better to finish her up sooner than later.

Wild Wings Game Birds

Sandman_Shoots

Reaction score
Yeah, he explained all that to me. It's entirely my fault for not reading the card and assuming.

I'm surprised I didn't get any takers? Nobody to even take their kids out for some shooting? If so, feel free to hit me up at the number listed above...

Latest Posts

Top Bottom