Anyone need some RS 49-425 PIR's?

Elk Bowhunter

Reaction score
I went into a Radio Shack today and found that they have about 10 or 12 of the 49-425's in stock. They are marked $24.95, but when I questioned them about the clearance price they looked them up and found that they are on clearance for $9.97. Does anyone need some? I don't want to make anything off of them, just trying to help everyone on this board that has helped me so much with the game cameras. They will cost $9.97 plus tax and whatever shipping costs.

Alberta

Reaction score
I may need a few up here in Alberta, depending on how I make out with th 49-426.  I'll let you know.

Elk Bowhunter

Reaction score
They are now all sold. Actually, I've had more request for them than I can get. I just called the RS to tell them I wanted all the ones that have left, but they said they only have 7 that they will "sell at that price". I'll find out for sure next week when I get back over there, but it looks like I won't be able to get as many as I thought I could.
I have replied to all e-mail about them, so let me know if I didn't reply to an e-mail yo sent me. I've had problems with my server lately with lost e-mails.
Keith

Elk Bowhunter

Reaction score
If the lady will only sell me 7 of them at the discount price, and I would like to buy 3 for myself to keep, that will mean I only have 4 to sell. If I can talk her into selling me any more at the discount price I'll sell them to people in the order requested. As of right now I have request for at least 11, plus another request for "as many as you want to get rid of"! I guess the fair thing to do would be to limit it to 2 PIR's per person and sell them in the order I received the order. Hopefully I'll get more from her, if not, then I apologize for speaking before I had them in my hands, and paid for, ready to ship.

:what-do-u-think:

Rufus

Reaction score
Bought the last two 49-425s in McComb, Ms today. I am keeping one but will ship the other for $9.97 + tax and shipping. If someone wants it, let me know and I will send it and you can mail me a check for the total.

sgtwebb1

Reaction score
Rufus, I'd like one. E-mail me at  sgtwebb1@aol.com and I'll take one off your hands.

Thanks.

Top Bottom