ANYONE WITH AN ORDER NOT FILLED

BOHUNTER

Reaction score
WELL ITS BEEN 2 MONTHS AND STILL NO BOXES. DO THEY EVER SHIP THEM??? HAS ANYONE HAD THIS KINDA RESULTS FROM HIGHLANDER TOO???   ITS TYME FOR PRESEASON SCOUTING AND I HAVE NO CAMS IN THE WOODS..GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!  
>-BOHUNTER->

shrtcirkt

Reaction score
busy time of year for Highlander..... but someone also posted a thread a few weeks ago about problems with them as well......

bat

Reaction score
Hey BOHUNTER, you might want to call them back about your enclosure shipment.  I had to call a couple of times to get mine when we first started getting them (they had a computer problem at that time).  They sent it but it did take a while to get them.  BTW...welcome back.  bat

BOHUNTER

Reaction score
well i have called 2 weeks after order, then he said backordered in japan waitin, then 3 weeks later oh we just got them in let me see yup!!, then a week later :arent ya in the computer..then dont worry..hangs up!! hmmm, then a week later we are goin through the orders and it will be sent today or tomorrow,, well a week later and still no boxes.....thats my experience so far. I guess they are to there reputation as i said before. although i have yet to be charged, guess that nice...  thanks Bohunter

BOHUNTER

Reaction score
ok i called again monday the 11th.....well a real nice highly profitable company... well the computers are down....so can i call you back...sure you may...friday is here and aint heard jack!!!!   what losers!!!    

cancelling order and i recommend to anyone, do not order from them....

A business without proper management in the cash receiving end is destin to theft and dishonorable business transactions....

just FYI

rutnduck

Reaction score
This could be bad.....I ordered 2 used boxes yesterday, said they ship out Monday.  We'll see.

shufigo

Reaction score
I haven't ordered thru them, but the Pelican people confirm your email order by return mail and ship the next day. They've been OUTSTANDING on getting my units to me.

BOHUNTER

Reaction score
RUTINDUCK
You will here they will be shipped out, oops no they are on back order. no they are in the dip process, oops no we just got them in and orders will go out.....yada yada yada...ive heard them all ,, like a kid that didnt do his homework......
My Opinion,,                      L O S E R S ! !            I have a 300 dollar order and they cant find tyme to fill it ??????

Merry Chirstmas to all and to all a good nite!    oops wrong season...

Steve

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
 They used every excuse on why they didnt send mine,they out of stock,they had to be sent out to camo,they had none without holes camoed..........
 After a couple months it just showed up without warning and i was very surprised,and no i have not ordered another,i use the first aid boxes(metal) that ****** has and they are very nice,sand them off first thing to prep for paint.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom