applecations

buckhunter

Reaction score
so what are all you guys putting in for? Iam putting in for colusa, deleven,sac, and howard

hntndux

Reaction score
Just about all the northern refuges except Grizzly and Yolo.

MQ

Reaction score
.......all the ones with one in fifty odds.......

Fubar

Reaction score
Wister Kern and San Jacinto               Fubar

Swampy

Reaction score
Sac, Del, LDC, every wed & sat. Opening weekend everywhere else. I need more luck.

KID CREOLE

Reaction score
Since so many of us put in for the same areas we need to network a little before we go, what I mean is to work together to be more succesful if we're going to be there at the same time.  I'd rather compete or should I say cooperate against someone I know than a stranger.  We could e-mail each other and meet somewhere before the hunt to discuss the next days strategies.  The only reason I say e-mail is to keep the so so privilidged info from the lurkers who have a res card better than me.  Don't worry the last time I got a good res card was opening day 1988 Los Banos, am I due or what!

fowl Shooter

Reaction score
Just got a phone call from the DFG license & Revenue Branch. They said I forgot to put the check in with the application. I thanked them for not throwing my application in the trash and writing me off. Can you believe the service from a govt. agency? Gave them a CC# over the phone and she wished me luck. Whoa, I hope it wasn't some scam artist I just gave it to.

twoducks

Reaction score
Fowl Shooter, I heard on the news that Clevland Emory and PETA were running that scam, you probably just joined and are a life member, congradulations you'll probably get a poodle to put on your hunting coat. (just kidding)

Wild Turk

Reaction score
I like the PETA comment.  Remember: If GOD didnt want us to eat animals, he wouldnt have made them so darn tasty!!!!

Tofu tastes like crap for a reason.......You're not supposed to eat it!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom