• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Appleseed Rifle clinics @ Raahaughes

Laylopro

Hey, Southern California,

If you haven't been able to make it yet to an Appleseed here in California, here's another opportunity to test your skills against the AQT and learn what it takes to go from being an American rifle owner to becoming an American Rifleman!

We will be at Mike Raahauge’s wonderful range in Corona on March 7 & 8, 2009, as well as April 18 & 19, 2009.

No more excuses!

So bring your friends, bring your family, bring your coworkers, and immerse yourself in the heritage that is Rifle Marksmanship in America!!!!

If you've just purchased a new rifle, and need to familiarize yourself with it, this is the time and place.

Again for this year Ladies shoot FREE, under 21's shoot FREE, active military and guard shoot FREE. We -are- family friendly!!

Hone those shooting skills, make new friends and get back in touch with our American Heritage. Understand when and where the American Rifleman came into existence, and what it means now to be a Real Rifleman, instead of a rifle owner.

Pre-register on line early for these events. This gives us an idea of how many instructors to have available to be able to properly cover the line, let alone get an accurate count of targets, t-shirts, hand-outs, etc.

If you don't have a rifle or are bringing friends who don't have one, let us know in the comments on the sign-up so we can try to arrange loaners. Bring any rifle you've got as long as it's Cali legal, and between .22 - 8mm. Centerfire, rimfire, iron sights, scopes, we run what you brung!

This event has a 50 shooter capacity limit, so make sure you reserve your place before it fills up!

Remember.....it costs $45 for one day and $70 for two days if you pre-reg and it now costs $50 for one day and $80 for two days if you don't pre-reg. There's also a $20 per day per shooter range fee for the parent facility (range fee) and you need to bring 400 to 500 rounds for your rifle. A mat for prone position also helps quite a bit, as well as elbow pads, or a shooting jacket.

But wait, there's more...

We will also be giving away a FREE Challenge Membership ($7,000 value) to Front Sight Academy in a FREE raffle to one lucky shooter who participates in the 4/19/09 shoot (we have 8 shoots going on in Cali that weekend). (This drawing will be held at a later shoot, probably in May. Winner need not be present to win, but contact info on the ticket must be legible.)

We will not be charging for these raffle tickets.

Simply attend the CA Appleseed Shoot mentioned above, you will be given a free ticket and an opportunity to win!

The Challange Membership is the $7,000 LIFETIME membership which allows 2 and 4 day handgun, shotgun and rifle courses, as well as the 2 & 4 day Uzi sub gun, and select fire M-16classes at Front Sight for the rest of your life, FREE. These courses are $1000 and $2000+ each without the lifetime memberships. Details at http://www.frontsight.com/challenge-membership.asp

Just so everyone is clear, the membership details are as detailed in the link above BUT any BONUS offers on the Frontsight Website, free guns, etc., are not part of the memberships being donated here. You only get those bonuses when paying full retail on the website to Frontsight.

You don't want to miss out on this!!!

Make sure to get yourself to a CA Appleseed and get your ticket!!!!!

More importantly, take those first steps to becoming an American Rifleman!

For pre-registration info for March 7 & 8, please go here: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/188163803%20

For pre-registration info for April 18-19, please go here: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/188169821%20

For other event info, please go here: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=4051.0

For more Appleseed info, please go to: www.appleseedinfo.org

Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you there!

Where's Bruce?

This is a great course (older guys should bring Advil) cuz the physical demands are oddlt taxing. But after altering the way I hold a rifle and position my body my groupings were so much better at the end of the 1st day. My first target (prior to any training) was so bad i tossed it but my closing target left me feeling much more confident.

Last edited:

Loundoll1966

Bushnell AR Optics BTR-1 Rifle scope is the latest best rifle scope brand known to me so far.. It is best for those people who love to keep it as hobby or something else. Its durability is best among all rifles till now.. It gives you a distance vision up to 400 yards... The rifle scope is comparatively cheap than others. I personally suggest all to buy this riffle

Top Bottom