- Jan 18, 2003
- Reaction score
- Emphasize the quality of the experience and not the harvest.
- Demonstrate good sportsmanship.
- Know your partner's endurance level and attention span during the outdoor experience.
- Make it an enjoyable experience.
- Make preparations ahead of the experience and share the pre-plan (scouting the area, weather forecast, permission if required, etc.).
- Let someone know your plan for the adventure; where you are planning to go and when you are planning to return.
- Be prepared in case of emergencies.
- Proper clothing may be important factors during extreme hot or cold weather conditions.
- Comply with all laws, regulations and license requirements.
- Make preparations for another outdoor adventure, while the thrill of the hunt is still fresh.