Archaeologists Identify 2,500 Year Old Democrat in Egypt

MULEY51

Forever Hunting
Reaction score
LOL! Only difference is he's dead....today's Dems are alive but brain-dead!

Common Sense

Reaction score
Belch, you are not only evil, but you are wrong. I am pretty sure the mummy is/was a Republican.

Think about it, a generation or two ago your family was probably all Democrats. I registered as a Democrat when I turned 18, after all I wasn't going to be in the party of Lincoln.

Ronald Reagan himself was a Democrat. He said he didn't leave the Democatic Party, they left him.

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
True dat. All the obituaries in our old family bible say "He was a democrat through and through". I used to think "WHAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?" until someone enlightened be about the political shift. When would you say that shift occurred?

Common Sense

Reaction score
Don't know when it happened. Dad was always a die-hard Democrat, even though he always voted Republican. I was a registered Democratic until my only choice in the primary for US Senate was John Tunney or Tom Hayden. I think that was back during the Watergate mess, so while Republicans were fleeing their party because of corruption, I fled my party because of Communists.

My little conservative town here in California's central valley actually had more American Independents than Republicans back in George Wallace's heyday.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom