• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Archery Season is upon us

CL&RR

Here's a nice buck to keep us all velvet dreaming. (yes, it's been a while since I posted:wavin-yellow:) Good luck slinging arrows everyone.

[/url]

[/url]

cjack

I always get an AO tag but have never explored the "A" zone. I use it in both D7 and D11 allowing me to hunt the two areas where I have homes. I think I will give it a go this season probably in the Ojai area, anybody with some input or advice to someone who has never hunted the coastal ranges?

ChrisAMX

I always get an AO tag but have never explored the "A" zone. I use it in both D7 and D11 allowing me to hunt the two areas where I have homes. I think I will give it a go this season probably in the Ojai area, anybody with some input or advice to someone who has never hunted the coastal ranges?
I'm hunting A32 for first time myself so I'll be looking for any info as well. I will be doing d13 archery coming up in Sept. I saw a nice 3x last week while exploring on a day off.

Top Bottom