Archives show Clinton lied:

easymoney

Reaction score
"White House documents reveal that Hillary Clinton lied to voters about her opposition to a trade pact blamed in industrial states for killing jobs, Barack Obama's campaign said Thursday."

" Seizing on the controversial North American Free Trade Agreement, they highlighted an ABC News report which cited participants at one White House meeting in 1993 as saying Clinton was "fully supportive" of NAFTA."

"It does make you wonder if this was one of the reasons why there was such a reluctance to get those records out there on a timely basis," Obama strategist David Axelrod said on a conference call. "

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=08...;show_article=1

I'm shocked, simply shocked...

She might be toast, if the rest of her lying records come out...

Caninelaw

Banned
Reaction score
You can usually tell when Hillary is lying. Her lips are moving.

easymoney

Reaction score
And in all those 35 years she brags about the lips must have flapped quite a bit, hence all the secrecy...

Speckmisser

Reaction score
A politician lied to the American people?!?

I'm shocked, absolutely saddened, and moved to tears and grief! I can't believe it! I'm rending my hair and beating my breast! How will I ever believe in anything again? The easter bunny? Santa Claus?

Say it isn't so!

Whew... I feel better now.

Lying is de rigeur in the world of politics. It's not only accepted, but expected. If we removed every politician who lied, or used their lies to prevent ascension to political power, there'd be no one left in Washington DC or any state capital. Doesn't matter which side of the red/blue line or in the middle...

And we let them run our country.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled diatribe.

easymoney

Reaction score
Thanks speck, now I feel better as well...
"we let them run our country.", pretty much sizes it all up.

chuckslayer

Reaction score
The Clintos lied...No..No..say it isn't so ! I'm shocked and greif-stricken ...

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom