Arizona Archery Elk Tag

'Ike'

Reaction score
What a mess the draw for Arizona turned out to be
and I feel for the residents....However, after all was said and done, it looks like I have a Archery Bull Elk tag
A couple sleepless nights and my feet still have'nt hit the ground
Thank you Arizona!!!

Kazcoues

Reaction score
Ike,
Did you get one of the additional tags, or did you get it in the original draw.
Good luck on your hunt.

'Ike'

Reaction score
One of the 'additonals'!!!
Like I said what a mess, but these oppurtunities don't come along very often and I'm thankful for it.....Big time!!!

Kazcoues

Reaction score
Nobody knew what was going to happen when they were sending in apps., and I don't blame you for getting the tag. It sounds like your just a hunter and not one of the outfitters goups that caused the problems. I wish you the best of luck on your hunt. Everything could change next year and you might never get this chance again so hunt hard and tag one.
I am still waiting for my first chance at an elk, my brother got a cow last year with his bow and was drawn for bull this year so at least I get to go.
Good luck

'Ike' @ HM

Reaction score
Thank you and I hope you and your brother have a great hunt as well.....Hang in there, your tag is jsut around the corner!!!

One Track

Reaction score
Congrats Ike! Can't wait to hear about it come end of September. Take a bunch of photos.

YORT40

Reaction score
That-a-boy Ike,
Congrats on the AZ tag. What did you decide to do in CA? I'm temped to go get a A-17 tag as a second hunt. But of course, the mrs. is already looking at me cross eyed for the weekend scouting trips in X9-A. With all the unusal rain in the mountians this year, friends are telling me theres plenty of feed & scouting has been very good.

BOWUNTR

Reaction score
I am dizzy! Az 5BN Archery Bull!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Ike'

Reaction score
Thanks guys and congrats Bowuntr, that's a great tag......

T, I picked up a A1 tag (C1-C4).......Was still looking at the others trying to decide and now this dilema
I'm still walking around in shock over here
I've heard some killer scouting reports coming out of 9A and 12, talk about a good year....I'm thinking with what you had mentioned before, should be a good one to....Damn, we should have put in for those instead

Hey, you interested in a Nebraska WhiteTail hunt? If so, I'll shoot you some details, would take place end of October, first part of Nov......Talk to you soon 'T'!!!

YORT40

Reaction score
Ike,
Nebraska sounds fun, but I have already booked my ticket for some goose hunting in Saskatchewan at the end of Oct. I wasn't going to make the trip, but my brother Mark is going to have to stay home, so I jumped into his spot, which he already paid for. I really, really don't want to go, but someone has to do it.

'Ike'

Reaction score
Haaaaaaa, nice.........Yea I feel for ya not wanting to go and all
I'll get a hold of you hear soon on the tag issue...See what we can come up with!!!

Buck-eye

Reaction score
BAH! HUMBUG!

Im just jealous as all hell, and coming to grips with it.

Best of luck!

3D4ME

Reaction score
Good Luck to you Ike!! Bring us back some good pictures. I have never been Elk hunting before, can't wait to hear you adventures!!

'Ike' @ HM

Reaction score
Thanks 3D, you have to give it a try someday there's nothing like it...........I'll give it my best shot and keep you posted!!!

Top Bottom