Arizona Archery Elk

'Ike'

Reaction score
I'm a mess
!!! Leave in 13 days, but who's counting!!!
Hearing good reports from the area and also from the guys who are in Colorado already...Seems like some areas are fired up and other quiet, but they are into Elk
Good luck this year!!!

gc4279

Reaction score
Ike, dose'nt the waiting take forever? And then once it comes it goes by so fast and you start thinking about the next trip.
Good luck

'Ike'

Reaction score
Kind of makes you want to
Naaa, the wait is what it's all about.......Good luck to you also........

wmidbrook

Reaction score
I'm a wreck too.

Thought I'd take off Saturday but deferred to next Wednesday after finding out my wife's pregnant--she needs a little extra time and attention (man, was that a tough choice for me to make...)

My time is near t- 6 days~! Woohooo.....

azbiggame

Reaction score
Be over in some of the "Best" Az hunting country this "LONG" weekend.Checking out some "Honeyholes" in 2B,23N and unit 10.Should HEAR and SEE, a few "Critters"---

'Ike'

Reaction score
Nice, nothing to get you fired up even more than seeing them
and hearing them before it all gets started........

Wmidbrook, Congrats!!!

oneclearshot

Reaction score
Yessiree, 2 days and a wakeup gents....and me an ol' midbrook'll be a'headin' out fer New Mex, Unit 52 an hopefully a coupla bulls n' some freezer fodder! We ain't leavin' til' Wed. afternoon...but I been packed since Fri. an all I gotta do is put ice in the coolers n' get the #%$@ outta Dodge!!! :) Man this waitin' is takin' it's toll....as many years as I been doin' this and it's still like Christmas Eve to a kid !

Top Bottom