Arizona Draw Results

AZ Jim

Reaction score
Just checked,

Not yet, but......

Get ready and start watching the AZGFD web link Big Game Draw daily and calling the 602-942-3000 number, my sources are telling me they will be posted sometime in the next 2 1/2 weeks. Usually you can get your results over the phone before they are posted on the website though.

Good luck to all.

AZ Jim

DAWG

Reaction score
Last year they posted on the 18th...So best guess is late next week, 17th? My guess anyway.

subfan

Reaction score
Won't be soon enough! BTW, my check still has not cleared:prayin :

AZ Jim

Reaction score
Yep, been hearing from a few others their checks are clearing also, so should be soon.

AZ Jim

DAWG

Reaction score
Getting closer. Likely late next week. My guess is Friday 17th.....

DAWG

Reaction score
I'm feeling a sheep tag:) Of course, wouldn't mind 13B deer on my max points either...Before they get rid of the 20% max points/10% BS that makes it an exclusive deal for max points nonresident applicants.

subfan

Reaction score
Geez, what happened? Even CA can get their results out quicker.

DAWG

Reaction score
For me, it's more impatience and just wanting to finalize plans and vacation...I'm in for Nov/Dec stuff...But think about the guys in for early archery hunts in less than a month..Getting time off, scouting...Wish they would move it up to with the elk/antelope draw. Anyway, tag or not, I just want to know. It's been six months of applying everywhere and I'm just ready for knowing and planning. I really would be suprised if they go past next Friday...

subfan

Reaction score
The bad thing about including deer with elk and pronghorn is more money to come up with right after the first of the year.

DAWG

Reaction score
Guess money is money, not quite sure what the difference is early or late. I'd like to just have everything done and over with before summer vacation...having to wait until late July and the kids go back to school in mid August...Hate to take any leave cause you don't know what you will need...just plain SUCKS to not know and be not be able to plan until so late. Trouble is I really want what I'm in for in AZ.....(not have to, want badly:) )

AZ Jim

Reaction score
Results are in -

Lines are busy, must be ringing off the hook.

AZ Jim

snoopdogg

Reaction score
Do any of you folks know of a scouting service in AZ? Looking for 13a info. I thought I seen some info last year on Jesse's.

Top Bottom