Armed and ready

Zeke

Reaction score
I finally finished my cam. Just got out of the woods from putting it up. I thought I was gonna get to see it in action. After I put it up on the tree and walk tested it, I draped some extra Camo over the chain and locks then armed it. I heard something coming thru the woods. Man, talk about your heart racing! Turned out to be a stupid rabbit. Just as he got 90 degrees from the cam he stopped.I got tired of waiting on him and turned the flashlite back on and I think he crapped his fur.Ended up going back the way he came so the cam didnt go off.RATS!!  or should it be RABBITS!!  Z

Zeke

Reaction score
Just the 12 exp. that came with the Owl, I got another 12 exp roll from the 2nd Owl I bought. I figure that will tide me over till I pick up some 24 exp. 400 tomorrow.  Camo turned out pretty good. I'll take a pic of it tomorrow when I check it.  Z

Applbit

Reaction score
I just got my cam back into the woods yesterday, this time i set it up in a more promising looking spot. but theres a snow storm right now and im gunna end up having tire chains on all 4 or a mile and a half hike.
i cant wait!

Zeke

Reaction score
Can you send some of the white stuff down NC way?  Please!!!!!  I'm fixin to go up and see if I got any pics on mine.  Z

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom