As the "day" nears......

Ponscm

Reaction score
What stores in the Sacramento area have the best deals on shells, decoys, waders, weights, decoy bags, dog stuff, etc, etc.....

Who is ranking #1 at 11 days out?  Wild Sports, Guns & Gear, Wally World????  

I put it off long enough, I need to get a case of shells (3", 1 3/8 oz), a new duck strap, a doggy vest, and probably some new dekes,line and weights as well.  Anyone noticed any sales?

Greenhead

Reaction score
Wild Sports has 3" Federal mags for $7 a box, after a $2 mail-in rebate. Good prices on other shells as well.

Swampy

Reaction score
Wild Sports does have a great price on shells. I just couldn't stomach the attitude I used to get when I shopped there. Has anything changed in the last year?

steve

Reaction score
I have taken my 3 boys there a few times and they seemed real courteous to them and let them check out a lot of the shotguns and rifles.Could have caught them on a good day, maybe had a limit before work who knows.It did seem like the younger guys that helped us were a little more helpful. steve

grizz

Reaction score
I don't shop wild sports anymore, for a couple years now.  There attitude sucked, you had to beg for asistances, and they won't qute prices over the phone.  Go to great guns. JMO

Greenhead

Reaction score
Totally agree that Wild Sports has the worst attitude in retail, which really sucks because I live right down the street. No prices over the phone, no returns (even with a receipt), rude staff, cash only for any licenses and the management is unprofessional. That said, it's hard to beat $7 a box. I'm sure it's a lost-leader and they're hoping you'll buy more. I didn't, and I won't.

Top Bottom