Astan Spring go round 2008. CHUAM. Sitrep

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
That big spring offensive is not looking good Chuam. 2300 US Marines just beefed up Canuck and Dane troops for the yearly dog and pony show in A-stan. Reports in villages along the way into the towns say the black turbaned jihadists are peddlin in on bikes, donkeys, whatever they can steal, AKs and RPGs slung over their shoulders. Our Predator C model is out (Airborne robotic plane), Raven I think they call it. Has some nice Hellfire missiles for talons. Folks, the Flintstones are about to meet the Jetsons for round 7 I think it is. May God have mercy on their poor lost souls cuz the Marines are going to kill them by the bushel full.

Maybe next year CHUAM.

Chesty gonna be proud of his Marines who defend our liberty with their precious young lives. I know they give Haji some bad dreams. We ain't lost a toe2toe there yet.

chuam

Reaction score
Good. It's where we should have been all along finishing the job.

chuckslayer

Reaction score
Some folks just don't get it !
You start killing rats in the work shop, the rest run to the garage, kill more in the garage, remainder dash to the tool shed, kill many in the tool shed,survivors run to the barn, kill more in the barn..the few left scoot to the granary, where they can be finished off.

Chuam would kill a few rats only in the work shop, and let them have "safe haven" in the garage, tool shed, barn and granary..where they can lick their wounds and then come back to try to take the tool shed ...
perhaps if they get strong enough, they can start attacking your house ..

They did it once before..on 9/11...

chuckslayer

Reaction score
Hartseeker;

Wow ! You just veered into the answer ! How do we get the liberals to back their own country, rather than the terrorists ?

Eureka! Take a video of some terrorists..waterboarding somebody ! BRILLIANT !..but liberals aren't....

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom