attn. AZ hunters and all other hunters. I see a trend

solus

reread the article it is only if left for more than 72 hours. I believe its considered abandoned after 48 hours here. Its simple dont park in the forest park in the camping areas

wthrbyman

So if you are a hunter and you want to pull your trailer up to the mountains and use it for a base camp. Hike in for a few days and come back, the possibility of my trailer not being there when I get back is the price I might pay. Sounds like a way to force people to use pay campsites.

dtj6ppc

So if you are a hunter and you want to pull your trailer up to the mountains and use it for a base camp. Hike in for a few days and come back, the possibility of my trailer not being there when I get back is the price I might pay. Sounds like a way to force people to use pay campsites.
Ive seen DFW sign postings in popular Sierra squator areas that limit camping to consecutive14 day periods, in order to prevent people from setting up permanent residence on public land, which seems to be happening more often in tough economic times.

wthrbyman

I think 14 days is a long enough period of time. I know people who would , if they could, just leave their trailer in the same spot all year. Everybody should enjoy to outdoors, and I know some rules have to be set in place. I do like that the dfg in AZ is at least making a template that you can put in the window of your trailer with your info and how long you are going to stay.

Top Bottom