Aug 2nd guzzler repair on the Mojave National Preserve

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Oh! almost forgot, the average age of our volunteers for this project was 54, that is down from the first project which had all the old guys with an average age of 59 1/2.[/b][/quote]

Val

Reaction score
Skunkhunt, Sean_English (fellow JHOers) and a good buddy of mine from my Rod and Gun club rode with me on this effort. I was really impressed with the dedication of Cliff McDonald, Gary Thomas and some of the other regulars who participate in this effort. Although I won't make Aug 31st (driving to Blythe for the Dove opener), I intend to participate on more of these events in the future. Here's a picture of some of the crew working on the Guzzler.

Attachments

sean english

Reaction score
We defenately had a blast. Being around fellowhunters in the high desert, listening to the stories all had to say, etc was a lot of fun.
I have got a bunch of pictures which you are all welcome to check out at the following address
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sean_english...m/ph//my_photos
I highly recommand participating in these projects and will do so as much as I can in the future.

vrstull

Reaction score
Having done this four or five times with Cliff the thing that impresses me is that no one wants to stand around. If there is the smallest thing that seems to need to be done, someone will do it and without being asked. There is actually competition for tools and a job. Haven't seen or heard of a single dispute. It's been a pleasure working with the people who have made the effort and spent the money to participate.
Vic
Redlands, CA.

Top Bottom