Autolife Outdoors has GHG in stock now!!

widgnwhacker

Reaction score
Hey Gang,

Autolife in Modesto has the new GHG decoys in stock. The just got a container full. And the Lucas Family runs a great operation. The new Widgeon decoys are awesome, better looking and you won't be able to scratch the paint of period
The only thing they didn't get yet is the Spoonies and Gadwall but they are coming soon.

http://www.autolifeoutdoors.com/index.html

Also there Fall Festival is coming up next weekend. They are having a calling contest and all sorts of goodies going on. Here is the pdf.file for the festival.

http://www.autolifeoutdoors.com/2004%20Fal...l_Final_web.pdf

WingSetter

Reaction score
Has anyone confrmed this new Paint claim? on these decoys.
Whacker, do you have the newest model?

better looking and you won't be able to scratch the paint

widgnwhacker

Reaction score
Wingsetter,

I was sent a sample Drake Widgeon and I have not been able to scratch any paint off of it. The base color is molded into the plastic
I had last years widgeon as well and they held up great, but this years are much better.

WW

Tree Doc

Reaction score
Hope they got enough to fill the orders! I already have 16 dozen on order and need 4 dozen more!

Huntndogs

Reaction score
I just ordered a dozen GHG Pintail....Are these going to be the new paint? Sorry, didn't get them from Auto Life.

widgnwhacker

Reaction score
Tree Doc,

Im sure they can take care of your needs.

Huntndogs,

Where did you order from? I am hearing that all the NEW deeks come in a plain white box, BPS and Cabelas have them in stock as well.

Huntndogs

Reaction score
Bought them from BPS, Cabelas was on back order about 2 weeks ago. I just ordered these Tuesday.

widgnwhacker

Reaction score
Huntndogs,

BPS shold have the NEW deeks, I had to cancel a BO from them last year and ordered from Autolife, they were shipped the same day I called!!

EL CAZADOR

Kiss The Ring
Reaction score
I'll be going up to the show next weekend, so if any of you SoCal'ers want to place an order or relay prices via phone, let me know.

My commissions are low.

email me with any requests.

d trees

Reaction score
Autolife

Is the best store in NO CAL IMO and excelent customer service its going to be a great show and I will be there on Saturday.

Whacky

Congrats with Avery
you da man
,d

Socal Waterfowler

Reaction score
Just ordered some of the wigeon from Autolife. He said they will be shipped out today.
I must say that they are the nicest people and are very customer friendly. Kudos to them.

Huntndogs

Reaction score
Thanks WW, I will post when they come in....Supposed to be on the 4th.

widgnwhacker

Reaction score
Guys you can't go wrong ordering from Autolife as Socal Waterfowler found out. And even Ol' Dtrees knows a great place to get a smokin deal and the best customer service around.

Hey D,

Thanks man I appreciate it

foulshot

Reaction score
Originally posted by d trees@Jul 30 2004, 08:14 AM
I will be there on Saturday.
I'm going to try and make the trip with FullSack, I'll look for you if I'm there.

Tree Doc

Reaction score
I'm running up to Autolife on Thursday the 5th to pick my order up, shipping on 20 dozen plus Geese would kill me! Can't wait to see the place. I'll be leaving a lot cash there!

d trees

Reaction score
Zach

Hope you make it up with X like to meet both of you guys , be wearing my new WW shirt and be with three or four guys from the Sprig Club ,d

HUND

Reaction score
Big D'

I should be there around 10:00

d trees

Reaction score
Ron

Just make sure you leave Buster at home we dont want him running around lookn for legs to " HUG"
see you there ,d

Top Bottom