Available at Kmart

Smokin4

Reaction score
I just bought 2 from Kmart on 10/20/01

I checked with Ritz camera at our local mall and They also carry them.

Possum

Reaction score
Check the ones at RITZ closely .  When I checked they were not Date cameras.  They were just OWL PF's.  Glad KMART still has the PF's.

Tinhorn

Reaction score
I stopped by a K-Mart 15 or 20 miles south of St. L here in Missouri today and they do have the Owl PFs  (Date) for $50

They also have the Owl Snappy for $35

Tinhorn

Tinhorn

Reaction score
I stopped by a K-Mart 15 or 20 miles south of St. L here in Missouri today and they do have the Owl PFs  (Date) for $50

They also have the Owl Snappy for $35

Tinhorn

feelinducky

Reaction score
I was looking at this post and thought I may be able to help you guys looking for the Canon Owl.  I found a web site while I was looking to buy a rangefinder.  They have the owl PF for $37.99 plus shipping. http://focuscamera.com.  Hope it helps someone.
Rick

hucklburry

Reaction score
I read the other day that KMart is no longer going to sell pistol ammo.  I have not confirmed this, but I guess they were caving to pressure from the gun control crowd.  If I confirm this I wont buy anything from KMart, but I need to find out for sure, if so I will post here, or has anyone else heard this?
--Jim

h2obobh2o

Reaction score
Be careful....The Ritz camera store carriers the owl pf NON DATE, my buddy just bought one not realizing it.

Matt in MO

Reaction score
Target has them too. Don't give up on Wally world, my local regular store never carried the PF, but out of the blue a box showed up marked down to $39. Go figure.

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom