Reaction score
Son got drawn for Cow Elk in 4A

Daughter got drawn for Bull Elk in Unit 9

Yahoo !!

AZ Jim

brut

Banned
Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AZ Jim @ Mar 26 2008, 09:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Son got drawn for Cow Elk in 4A

Daughter got drawn for Bull Elk in Unit 9

Yahoo !!

AZ Jim[/b]

Bull elk in unit 9 CONGRATS
to your daughter. That there is a golden ticket

SDhunter2

Reaction score
My Bro and I got drawn for 6A antlerless elk. If there is anything I learned on a cow hunt years ago. These elk seem to gravita to the roads at a certain time to cross. We hunted in the woods and found out they were hanging out 200 yards from the highway and less then a 1/2 mile from our campsite. It seems they are places where you least expect them.

One Track

Reaction score
Jim: Wow. You are in huntin' heaven this year. Congrats to you and the kids.

Bunk: Congrats on the 7W tag! Great unit.

Congrats to all that drew.

DEERSLAM

Reaction score
Congrats to the lucky few

AZ Jim...unit 9! Great unit. I hunted goat there a few years back and had a hard time concentrating on the goats with bulls buglin all around me. Good luck to your daughter!

Huntnup

Reaction score
Congrats to all that are heading to AZ to go ELK hunting! I was there last year and will never foget it.

Nothing for me this year.

arizona hunter

Reaction score
Thank God I got a tag this year! Unit 5A (Dec 5) antlerless tag. This is fine with me. Two years ago I got a big cow elk in 5 B south, so this is nearby. I think my wife was more excited than me. This is time alone for the two of us and she knows her job is the use the Hoochie Mama cow call when/if the time comes.

Now, 8 months of camping and scouting this unit, since I have seldom been in it.

sagebrush

Reaction score
Back to 22N in December for some redemption for the big hoop up there last year. At least we now know the unit somewhat and are close enough since we moved to do some serious scouting. With two tags, I think the first thing with antlers may be going into the freezer so the wife can concentrate on a wall hanger.

Coues

Reaction score
It sucks because you have a tag for it and I do not.

bunkhole

Reaction score
Yea i knew what you meant Coues!
Cant wait to hunt AZ bulls in the rut!

richardoutwest

Reaction score
We are looking pretty good with six tags now. 4 archery early bull and 2 junior cow. 3 unit 1 and 1 in 4a. I would love to have that early bull tag in 9 or 10 this year!!!!!

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom