AZ Spring Bear Hunt

Packer

Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to let you know about a spring bear hunt I had recently. I didn't end up killing anything but had a blast in the back country for 6 days. I posted the story and a lot of pics here:

http://www.azsj.org/forums/showthread.php?t=14998

I am sorry for the cross post but like I said it is picture heavy and would take a long time to repost. If you take a look I hope you enjoy.

Packer

brushstomper

Reaction score
Sounded like a great hunt. Good job on the story and pics also, very cool. Thanks for sharing!

brave52000

Reaction score
Looks like you guys had a great time! The country in Arizona sure doesn't look like prototypical spring bear country.

Packer

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (brave52000 @ Apr 7 2008, 03:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Looks like you guys had a great time! The country in Arizona sure doesn't look like prototypical spring bear country.[/b]
Ya the country is a little different than some of the bear country I see posted but it actually holds alot of bears. I think that we were a bit early this year as most of the bears weren't out of the den and moving yet. And yes the bears do hibernate here even though we don't have what most people would consider "winter".

Packer

Top Bottom