Back in the woods

Hey Boy

Reaction score
   It didn't seem to link to webshot can someone please help and explain how to do correctly.     Thanks in advance.

bigbucks

Reaction score
Hey Boy, click on profile at the top of the page. Log in and go down to signature. At the beggining of the address you have to put and at the end put </a>[/b].      ...ited by bigbucks at 9:32 am on Aug. 18, 2002)

bat

Reaction score
Hey Boy that's going to be a good buck to try to collect.  Looks like he is saying "so you wantna take my picture ehhhhhh!"  Thanks, bat

Hey Boy

Reaction score
Thank You, StringShooter, for putting it in simple terms. You too bigbucks for the url set up.  You guys are great.    Really

bigbucks

Reaction score
Great pics, Hey Boy! That second one looks like Rudolf. I geuss that is the LED reflecting on the glass. Next time try to get him a little closer! Wow. Great pic of a great buck. Thanks for sharing with us.

MBullism

Reaction score
Nice looking deer!  that red spot on his neck might be an omen...  You use a red dot sight?

Hey Boy

Reaction score
Hey guys the red dot shows up when i use my Sony Mavica to take pictures of photographs. Thats how I get photos for film to digital and that red dot shows up. It is not on the original photo.

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
Good pics. Big bucks. I thought the red light was from your red dot scope. HeHe

Latest Posts

Top Bottom