• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Back to birds!

870Tom

Got back to upland chasing after I stopped deer hunting in 2012. A vest full of birds sure is lighter than dragging a deer back to the truck! So, added a couple of newer shotgun's to the 1975 870 Wingmaster and off I went.
I am really liking this upland thing. I now have plenty of time, as I retired 1 year ago. My name is Tom.

Gamedog

Welcome Tom!

I have to admit, there is no better sound than hearing a covey of quail flush! Total rush.

Have a blast!

sean english

Why I hunt upland and not deer? You actually get to shoot a few rounds (sometimes a whole box if you're lucky) vs deer hunting where you may fire your gun once every few years.

Limited Out

Totally Agree! The more times I pull the trigger the more fun I have! Toss in a couple of the kids or good hunting friends and it just gets better! Those 5-6 box Euros hunts in 3-4 hours are hard to beat.

Top Bottom