• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Backcountry Horsemen of California Rendezvous,

mulepakr

2013 BCHC Rendezvous

March 22-24 2013 at Norco California
George Ingalls Equestrian Event Center

Theme is: “From your backyard, to your back roads, to your backcountry”

Buy Dave Stamey tickets online here:

[TABLE="align: center"]
[TR]
[TD]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Stay tuned for more details in the coming months!

The BCHC Rendezvous follows a tradition of gathering together of outdoor enthusiasts. Our event features equine training clinicians, scores of vendors, horse and mule packing seminars, Gentle Use/ Leave No Trace classes, Western Art Show, Awards and Accolades, Dutch Oven Cook-off, Trail Trials, Beer and Wine tasting, Cowboy Church, Youth Classes, Raffles and Auction. There is always lots to learn, lots of fun, and plenty of horses and mules at the Backcountry Horsemen Rendezvous!

• For all the SO CAL people!!!!

Last edited:

Farmerdoug

This sounds like a good deal. I might just make it a point to attend.... Thanks for the heads-up mulepkr... I'll pass the info along to my riding club...

mulepakr

Just a reminder to all you So Cal horsemen, Make sure you check out The BCHC Rendezvous in Norco the 22nd to 24th!!!!

Top Bottom