Backpack Archer

elkslayer

Reaction score
Looking for someone who is interested in doing a 4-5 day wilderness archery hunt. My hunting partner is getting out of archery, and I'll miss him for my annual trip. I have typically done D5, and the Marble Mountain Wilderness. End of Aug is typical as I will be in Colorado Elk mode after that. Also, have a whitetail hunt Camp in Upper Penninsula of Michigan.

Norcalihunter

Reaction score
I've never done a backpack wilderness hunt, but i'm defiantly interested. shoot me an email

Reaction score
I have plans on packing in on Friday for the opening in D5- only about 4 miles up- but will be on top and glassing down hill sides in the a.m. for a stalk/hunt.

My plans for myself- If it is HOT that day I will wait till it is to hot for them to WANT to run and glass them till 2p.m.? Then try to stak and watch them play statue coy and get within 40 yards.

I have been there before in scouting for rifle- now comes the test and the words where mouth is comes in.

Email me if intrested - I do not wish to deter you from your plans. email Brothers and we can share observations and notes. The more help the better in this vast zone of smart and yet lazy- yet very smart deer.

and gl2us all,

Dan

Latest Posts

Top Bottom