Backyard Buck

Bill2bears

Reaction score
I set up an Owl trail camera in my back yard to check it out after doing some repair work on it (I live in the middle of a large development). I found out that I had a serious flash leak and have repaired it. I also got the same buck about 10 days earlier and you can see the antler growth.

Attachments

shelbyco150

Reaction score
Looks Like You Still Have Some Flash Bleed,But Wow That Buck Is Wide!

shelbyco150

Reaction score
You Can Sure See The Growth,Must Be A Good Food Source Around He Has A Fat Belly.

RutnNStrutn

Reaction score
Wow!! That is a really nice buck!! He's still growing too!! I hope you get him on film after the flash bleed is fixed, and I hope you get a shot at him come hunting season. Good luck!!

shufigo

Reaction score
Bill - I'll go get the dart gun, and we'll dope him up and drag him over to the lease! The taxidermist would be able to smooth out the rope burns on his legs and neck! Very nice buck -- bummer that he lives where he does!! See you out at the farm... gk

bat

Reaction score
Bill2bears, welcome to the forum. Great Buck to start your postings with. keep your eye on that "shufigo" guy, he might be up to no good.
Just kidding shufigo, I see you two live close together, sounds like you are in the same club. Good luck getting pictures and hunting him if you get a chance Bill.
bat

Cloak N Dagger

Reaction score
Great looking buck! Now, Y'all wouldn't mind herding him over to the SW end of the state would you?

Top Bottom