Backyard Bucks

Kentuck

Reaction score
Looks like the deer zone I hunt. Hump the mountain all day and get home and see 4-5 nice bucks in the front yard. Wrong, I tell ya, just wrong!

Nice pics. Thanks for sharing.

blazintowers

Reaction score
OK, your killing me! That is just unfair! No wonder so many idiots think deer hunting is so easy! I want my own backyard buck! Where can I pick one up at? Thanks for sharing...

BDB

Reaction score
Man, that is a smoker buck, thanks for the pics.

boarcrz

Reaction score
I wanted to post a picture of my back yard buck but after seeing theses pictures I'm glad that I didn't do that. I'm so ashamed!

Thanks for sharing those pics.

jerkee

Reaction score
jeez my knees.... does he fetch the mornin' paper for you?

BDB

Reaction score
And while all you guys are doing yard work and holding the deers attention, I'm gonna stick him with a Montec from behind the grassy knoll

bowhuntr

Reaction score
I will do your yard work for free if you just look the other way! Great pics, are you tempted to stick on with a bow or what?

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
Ill feed, water, groom and walk your Mulies once a day, and im a great
BBQer!...........tra

Quick Pop

Reaction score
Do you live in Golden Colorado?? My buddy sent me pics of a buck that was damn close to that big one from golden last week.

Franklin3

Reaction score
Used to see big bucks like that ( I mean similar I dont recall any 10pts off hand) in my grandfathers backyard in Clio Ca. rules are no shooting in the yard!
Id hunt for weeks and the only bucks I'd see were under the tree in his backyard, therfore strictly off limits and just as well theres no hunt in shooting off the porch. But ohhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it just aint fair!

COHunter

Reaction score
This is my buddies backyard not mine....sorry. I use to get deer and antelope on my street, but they've developed too much in my area lately

Everytime I go to his house I get tortured by seeing those big bucks.

He live in Colorado Springs

Top Bottom