Bad American?

JustBob

Reaction score
Got this in an email

YES, I'M A BAD AMERICAN  by George Carlin  

I Am Your Worst Nightmare. I am a BAD American. I am  George Carlin.  

I believe the money I make belongs to me and my  family, not  some mid level governmental functionary be it  Democratic or  Republican!  

I'm in touch with my feelings and I like it that  way, damn it!  

I think owning a gun doesn't make you a killer, it  makes you  a smart American.  

I think being a minority does not make you noble  or  victimized, and does not entitle you to anything.  

I believe that if you are selling me a Big Mac,  try to do it in  English.  

I think fireworks should be legal on the 4th of  July.  

I think that being a student doesn't give you any  more enlightenment than working at Blockbuster. In  fact, if your parents are footing the bill to put your pansy ass  through 4 years plus, of college, you haven't begun to be  enlightened.  

I believe everyone has a right to pray to his or  her God when  and where they want to.  

My heroes are John Wayne, Babe Ruth, Roy Rogers,  and  whoever canceled Jerry Springer.  

I don't hate the rich. I don't pity the poor.  

I know wrestling is fake and I don't waste my time  arguing  about it.  

I think global warming is a big lie. Where are all  those  experts now, when I'm freezing my ass off during  these long  winters and paying, paying, paying?  

I've never owned a slave, or was a slave, I didn't  wander forty  years In the desert after getting chased out of  Egypt. I haven't  burned any witches or been persecuted by the Turks  and  neither have you! So, shut-the-Hell-up already.  

I want to know which church is it exactly where  the Reverend  Jesse Jackson practices, where he gets his money,  and why  he is always part of the problem and not the  solution. Can I  get an AMEN on that one?  

I think the cops have every right to shoot your  sorry ass if  you're running from them.  

I also think they have the right to pull your ass  over if you're  breaking the law, regardless of what color you  are.  

I think if you are too stupid to know how a ballot  works, I  don't want you deciding who should be running the  most  powerful nation in the world for the next four  years.  

I dislike those people standing in the  intersections trying to  sell me crap or trying to guilt me into making  "donations" to  their cause. These people should be targets.  

I believe that it doesn't take a village to raise  a child, it takes  two parents.  

I believe if she has her lips on your Willie, it's  sex, and this  applies even if you are President of the United  States.  

And what the hell is going on with gas prices...  again?  

If this makes me a BAD American, then yes, I'm a  BAD  American.  

Slugblaster

Reaction score
That has been going around for a long time. Noone knows who wrote it . It was speculated the Ted Nugent wrote it but although he printed it in his TNUSA magazine,  he sayed it wasn't his. How do you know its from George Carlin.

karstic

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not sure if Carlin wrote this. IIRC he not too hip on the second amendment.

Kickaha

Reaction score
The first time I saw this it was attributed to Carlin.  I've also seen it attributed to Nugent and a few others.  It seems to change slightly with each posting and people adding their own pet peeves to the list.

Brad

Reaction score
Don't care who wrote it ! It's good reading and I agree 100%

Top Bottom