Bad paint job?

coyotebandit

Reaction score
I'll be the first one to admit I'm not an artist, but what do you all think of this paint job, and my new cam? I am using the JoeD timer chip with the timer mode button mounted on the circuit board. If you are ever thinking about buying a polaroid digital camera, don't ... this is as good as the pics get. I got mine for christmas.

(Edited by coyotebandit at 4:39 pm on Mar. 5, 2002)

Archilochus

Reaction score
Looks pretty good to me :)

Geocities doesn't allow for that type of linking to images.  You can just write the full URL as plain text.

Archilochus

homer

Reaction score
nice looking cam.when a guy can build one like that, its better then store bought. good job.

(Edited by homer at 6:00 pm on Mar. 5, 2002)

Arrowhead

Reaction score
I think it will do the job it was made for.

Way to go.

Stever

Reaction score
Looks great to me!
Nice work! what do the little white notes say?Anti theft?

coyotebandit

Reaction score
The little white notes are to remind me of what the timer modes are, like (1 blink=15 sec), I have the same thing by the counter button and LED. I use address labels run through the printer for the notes, and then I cover them with clear tape to make them weatherproof. I bought some foam rubber nature stamps from Wal-Mart for
$0.99 to make the leaf patterns. I spent about $3.50 on the supplies, and I have enough paint to do about 5 more.

You can't see it in the picture, but behind the camera, I have 4 "c" batteries built into the foam.

Thanks for the compliments.

(Edited by coyotebandit at 7:45 am on Mar. 6, 2002)

Constitutionalist

Reaction score
Ok, maybe I'm the new kid on the block, but I can't get access to those pictures.  I am almost finished with my first cam and am always interested in seeing excellent work.

Where on your site are they?

Thanks.

coyotebandit

Reaction score
If you right click on the red X, and go to properties, copy the url, and paste into your browser you should be able to see the pics.

(Edited by coyotebandit at 7:34 am on Mar. 7, 2002)

Top Bottom