Baja

duckhunterflyfisher

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am new to Jesse's. Noticed this forum about flyfishing but was bummed to see no one posted anything about flyfishing Baja. So I thought I would do so. I have been spoiled over the last 7-8 years as my inlaws lived in San Jose Del Cabo until they moved back to the States last year. I would spend every summer hitting the East Cape hunting roosters, jacks, lady fish, etc. Just bloody awsome. Much cheaper to do it on your own via a rental car and your feet than pay a guide. However, I have fish with Gary Graham (google him for his info) and if you have never fished down there and want want a guide service then go with the king. I fished Magdalena Bay with Gary in 1998-1999 on one of his first guided trips out that way for Snook, Grouper, and bones.

Anyway if anyone wants specifics on where and when to go down there let me know. I can also tell you where to stay, eat, etc.

JP

Mirkwood

Reaction score
Thanks JP, one of these days I'd like to go try and stalk some roosters and perhaps some bonefish. I'll probably try to hit you up if I ever make it down that way.

Thanks,
Mike

Top Bottom