Bakersfield Hunters

NewbieHunter96

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm a new kid on the block to the sport, and I was wondering if there were any hunters from Bakersfield on here? I'd like to have more info as far as where I can hunt, and what. Also, any new hunting buddies would be GREAT xD

Thanks again to everyone!

Deluded

Reaction score
Welcome. What are you looking to hunt for? Hopefully members local to you are at least willing to share insights as to how to research the game you want to chase. I'm from an hour north but work in Bako fairly frequently. I am pursuing archery hunting myself, but will share the little knowledge I've gained over the last couple years. You might share how physically demanding a hunt you are willing to endure, too... it's a waste to suggest a 10 mile hike if you are not interested in the task :)

NewbieHunter96

Reaction score
Welcome. What are you looking to hunt for? Hopefully members local to you are at least willing to share insights as to how to research the game you want to chase. I'm from an hour north but work in Bako fairly frequently. I am pursuing archery hunting myself, but will share the little knowledge I've gained over the last couple years. You might share how physically demanding a hunt you are willing to endure, too... it's a waste to suggest a 10 mile hike if you are not interested in the task :)
Honestly I'm very interested in hunting small and medium game for now. Once I have the experience I would like to go on a big game hunt. I've done a bunch of target practice with a .22 rifle, and I was very involved with archery as a kid, however I haven't gotten much range time or target practice in within the last year lol. And a 10 mile hike if I was camping maybe, but for now since I'm starting out, maybe a shorter hike would be doable. Once I reach that sort of endurance and capability, I would most definitely be interested in doing so.

Top Bottom