Bakersfield rookie

thejames796

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm a brand new hunter in the Bakersfield area. I've read a ton of good information on this site, so I thought I should join up. I got my first rifle this year and pulled the ever elusive A zone tag (ha). Any advice for deer in this area would be welcomed... Also interested in pig hunting and hope to go after some upland birds this year as well.

scottmarine

Reaction score
Do you archery hunt? If so I live in Bakersfield and can help you out d8 and d9 are u best best in Bakersfield if you wanna chat I'll help out out as much ad possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thejames796

Reaction score
Hi Scottmarine. No, I don't bow hunt yet. I'm an absolute newb and just my rifle this year. I'll look into the d8 and d9 though and may hit you up for some advice. Thanks.

Robert Humphrey

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm a brand new hunter in the Bakersfield area. I've read a ton of good information on this site, so I thought I should join up. I got my first rifle this year and pulled the ever elusive A zone tag (ha). Any advice for deer in this area would be welcomed... Also interested in pig hunting and hope to go after some upland birds this year as well.
I'm new as well. We should get together and hunt sometime.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Robert Humphrey

Reaction score
Do you archery hunt? If so I live in Bakersfield and can help you out d8 and d9 are u best best in Bakersfield if you wanna chat I'll help out out as much ad possible

Scottmarine. I archery hunt. I got a Matthews MR6 2 years ago and it is still a virgin. I'd love some advice.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

scottmarine

Reaction score
Yea just pm me with any questions I'll try and help as much can as possible

Robert Humphrey

Reaction score
Yea just pm me with any questions I'll try and help as much can as possible

I really don't even know what questions s to ask. Like I said in my intro, I can shoot and I'm good with a bow. I have camouflage and a license, pretty much everything I need. What I really need is someone to take me and show me. I know that is alot to ask. We all have to start somewhere. Hunting is something g I want to do with my daughter's and pass it on to them. I have private property access in Alta Vista but noone to go with.

Meet on the Level, part on the Square.

Top Bottom