Bakersfield Target shooting ??? ***** Help Please ****

KTKT70

Reaction score
Hey guys.

Do any of you know of a place close to town that i can shoot cans or pumkins. i know there are ranges but i dont want to always pay and go so far away. I sumtimes just like to shoot a few rounds with the wife or kids. I have been told of a old houseing track that didnt get done down off of west panama lane. But dose not sound that good.

any ideas on other places i could check out. Thank you for the help.

KTKT70

Reaction score
17 veiws so far and no info. Mayb there is no place to shoot arounf here or mayb its all hush hush.???

Chayito702

Reaction score
17 veiws so far and no info. Mayb there is no place to shoot arounf here or mayb its all hush hush.???
Hey kori there's a shooting range near BC I haven't been there but will check it out this week and let you know

blackriflehunter

Reaction score
Bro, Not many outdoor places to shoot around Bako other than the usual
Natl forest land areas or 5 dogs range,liked we talked bout

KTKT70

Reaction score
wear is the Natl forest land around here?? I like 5dogs but do not always want to go so far just for a little fun. Any new info would b great. Thanks for the help.

KTKT70

Reaction score
maybe the only place to go is the range. I wish it was like the old days. Used to take a short drive to the fields and shoot in a berm or in a sump. Just some good fun with the family.

BFR

Reaction score
Fraid so. Hasn't been anything available for many years unless you know some large landowners who aren't afraid of lawsuits. Join 5 Dogs and enjoy, it's closer than NF anyway.

Top Bottom