Baltimore city PD shoots one of their own...

Tank

Reaction score
Watch these news clips and tell me if anyone thinks that the PD version stinks a little. I'm the first one to not Monday morning quarterback the actions of the men and women in blue who are the thin blue line between us and crime. But this story has a stench to it.

The officer was celebrating his 44th anniversary as a cop.....I seriously doubt that he would have made the following rookie mistakes of

disobeying officer's commands to drop the brass knuckles...

not identifying himself as a police officer...

let alone draw his service weapon on another officer...

which brings me to the real stinker....if officer Torres tasered Stamp, and Stamp went down...there is NO WAY that Stamp could have then drawn his service weapon because Torres would have or should have pulled the trigger on the taser again. I know for a fact that when the taser is used, the person on the receiving end loses all muscle control because the electricity disrupts the central nervous system.

http://wjz.com/local/norman.stamp.2.709764.html

S&P

Reaction score
I'd sure like to hear what the witnesses at the bar have to say about everything that happened.

I wonder if alcohol was involved, and if it was well, booze makes you do some crazy things.

Marty

Reaction score
Yeah, but which one had been drinking?

Oh, stop!

Cold1nhand

Reaction score
A sad story no matter what spin you put on it. It will be interesting to see what I.A. comes out with after their investigation.

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom