'Bama in Frisco...

chuckslayer

Reaction score
'Bama was in Frisco the other day..and hoping to impress the local.."irregular" folks, he really "told off" those small town clods that live in Pennsylvania and elsewhere!
He made the stalwarts of San Francisco totally aware that the folks in Pennsylvania and small towns across the USA are "bitter" they "cling to their guns", and "go to church" (a couple serious crimes in ultra-lib circles)..plus they hate anyone "different" from themselves, and are anti-immigrant (not true..anti-ILLEGAL immigrant perhaps)..yada, yada, yada..

I know lots of small town Pennsylvania people, and for the most part they are decent, hard working people..move me soutrh by 25 miles, and I could be a small town Pennsylvania person..
Of course, a fellow that spent his life in Kenya, Indonesia, Hawaii and Chicago..might know Pennsylvania, and small town folks better
than I do.....

BUT I DOUBT IT !!!

troll

Reaction score
I can't believe this, but it looks like I'm voting for McCain. I don't like the guy, but the democrats have given me a choice between a lying egomaniac who completely misses the point that staying in the race is killing her party's chances and an anti-gun, anti-religion, pro-illegal immigration elitist. Even if Obama gets the nomination, that one quote is going to kill his chances in the election.

D3Lifer

Reaction score
It's hard to believe, but the more Obama and Shrillary talk, the more enthusiastic I become about McCain. This is turning out to be the weirdest election year in my memory.

Top Bottom