EL CAZADOR

Kiss The Ring
Reaction score
For all those planning on going to Imperial Valley this weekend –

Anybody staying at the Barbara Worth Resort in Holtville?

If so, it would be kinda cool to meet some of you.  I think there is some sort of event on Saturday afternoon in the restaurant area.  I’ll find out some more info and edit the post.

I'm going to be there on Friday and Saturday nights.  I know of several others that will be there also.

Looking forward to seeing some of you.

QALHNTR

Reaction score
I'll be in Blythe so count me out.  Where the heck is Holtville?

paulc

Reaction score
qualhunter, if i do go out to blythe any recomendations? is the morning hunt the best? sounds lame but my son has baseball practice at 3:00 on sat.. should i wait to sunday or is it to late then... it gets complicated when you start dealing with a kids schedule..
thanks paul

Hogskin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Paul,

In my opinion, the morning hunt is the best.  Seems like we always do a little better in the morning than the evening.  I wouldn't wait till Sunday.  In my experience day 2 is about half as good as the opener.  

I'll be at the Motel 6 in Blythe if anybody else is in the area.  If I end up driving, it's a black '96 F-150.  I'm the fat guy with all the birds.  :smilewink :dancinred

Regards,
Paul

(Edited by Hogskin at 10:17 am on Aug. 30, 2001)

QALHNTR

Reaction score
Paul,
Sorry but I haven't been to Blythe in 7 years.  Left after too many folks found "our" field.  I've been on the CRIT ever since.  Now my daughter is hunting, so I'm joining a good friend 10 miles south of Blythe.  His says his field is empty and the shooting is slower, but the kids are SAFE.
And yes - the morning has always been best for us.  We'll probable shoot the evenings if needed.  Coming home Monday AM after shooting.  Good luck all.

paulc

Reaction score
thanks for the info... qualhunter/hogskin... still not sure what we will be doing..
paul

Top Bottom