TmKarren

Reaction score
My snow pictures are foggy like this taken 1-16-02.  Pictures without snow are fine.  beats me..  A picture of my first cam also.

(Edited by TmKarren at 4:56 pm on Feb. 3, 2002)

Zeke

Reaction score
Nice looking cam. What kind of box and camo did you use?  Z

TmKarren

Reaction score
Thanks.  I use the camo cloth tape that is $2.00 at Walmart.  on sale now reg about $5.  And I use a metal electrical box that is 8x6x3.  not bad size. $10.00  I had the PIR outside the box.  It's now inside.

homer

Reaction score
TM nice pic. have you got your timer working the way you want it to?would like to know what kind of delays you are getting with the ms-20.

Passthru

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
 Could that be a light frost on the glass maybe?or flash bleed,it is not on every night picture you say?

(Edited by Passthru at 7:08 pm on Feb. 3, 2002)

TmKarren

Reaction score
All my night pictures with snow are like this.  Night without are ok I'll post one.  I don't think it's a light frost.  It could be.  Before I put it out I put rubbing alchohol on the lense.  this seems to help.  I'm getting some uv lenses I'll put one on.  Homer!!  I wired it.  I used the light sensor resistor spot for another time delay (R24), and took R23, and D8 off there for the light sensor.  Took the switch off. soldered wires to the resistors.  wired the wires to a DPDT switch center off.  hooked it up to the box.  I have a 10 second, 2 minute, 10 minute.  I think I'll change the 2 minute to a 1 minute.  I still have to make a single stage timer so the camera doesn't shut down after 4 minutes.  I want to use the 10 minute over bait for bear.  Corey is due for a tag this year.  It's easy to do the timer thing on the ms-20.  You still want me to do the cams for ya?

A no snow picture

homer

Reaction score
TM, I have two PF owls still in the package and the stereo jacks just sitting here. I would like you to wire them up for me if you have time. I'm in no hurry and don't want to inconvenience you. I'll call you. I hope you get your timers figured out and get some good bear pics this summer. Thanks Homer

TmKarren

Reaction score
Homer.  I'm going on a trip for a week.  Leaving Thursday.  Then I have two weeks of school.  After that.  If you want I can stop by Wednesday night get the stuff.  Then I can get them back to you in a couple weeks.  I might can get one back to you before we leave.  talk to you later.  

Top Bottom