Bat's first 2 cams

davered1

Reaction score
Bat sent me these pics to post for him.

nice cams bat, the differences are noticeable. I like that second "pistol case" :&gt

Looks like they work good

#$%@ image hosting, Try #3

(Edited by davered1 at 10:33 pm on Mar. 17, 2002)

(Edited by davered1 at 10:44 pm on Mar. 17, 2002)

(Edited by davered1 at 1:51 pm on Mar. 18, 2002)

bat

Reaction score
thanks davered1,  they both work well now but that first one was a pain for a little while.  I did it before finding the forum....used just the instructions for building the cam.  Thanks guys for all the help...my second one turned out much better.....but still gonna improve on the next one...did I say ''next'' one hmmmmmmmmm.  Got the box and camera..awww what the heck I can cut the grass next week hehe

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
 Them Pistol cases used to be a dime a dozen but now i cant find them anywhere.Great looking cams Bat!!

bat

Reaction score
Thanks elkhunter and passthru, Passthru look at the tread ''optional Pelican lookalike enclosures'' down below for the telephone number for the Highlander if you want one.

MBullism

Reaction score
Great job on both (So far, LOL, keep 'em coming...  ;)

max

Reaction score
Wow very Nice set-up!!! Looks like something out of Cabelas!!! Good Job!

MAX

bat

Reaction score
boy you cammies are so fine, lol.  Thank you thanks you!  I wish I had taken the time with the first like I did the second it would have looked really good too!
Davered1, if you haven't deleted them yet put the picture of the inside of the second one on here that shows the wiring setup thanks buddy.  I made the second one where you could change any part of the camera out, ''in the field'' where you don't always have access to your soldering gun :batwings:

shrtcirkt

Reaction score
Great looking cams bat... the one on the left is the highlander case, the one on the right? Is that the pelican 1120?

bat

Reaction score
shrtcirkt that is correct!

Highlander <----->Pelican 1120

Top Bottom