Batteries (I may have a supply)

JohnsIslandBoy

Reaction score
I work at a hospital in the engineering dept.  My Clinical dept has to swap these battieres out yearly when they P.M. some of the eqpt.  Then we have to pay to recycle em.  I could "Liberate" some of em if yall think they would work. I will give you a descpt of them and yall tell me if you think they would work.  they are only 2 volts but.. if you use 3 of them you would get the 6v you need.  I am not electronicly inclined so yall have to tell me if they work

they are:

Hawker Energy bateries
2 Volt 5.0 AH   X cell
Sealed-lead Rechargeable Battery

3 Inches Tall with 1 3/4" diameter

they even come in a nice lil carboard box with foam already in it. 2 per box

If yall think they would work and would like to give em a try let me know.  We see what we can work out.

Archilochus

Reaction score
OOOhhhh mannnn!  Hawker energy is "top-of-the-line" stuff!  I'm seriously jealous.  If I was you, I'd grab up all I could lay my sweaty palms on!

Archilochus

IAbowhunter

Reaction score
How do you recharge um? One more thing are they the "male to female" connection type or an "alkaline" size D-C type?
LAst thing...what would you sell um for?

JohnsIslandBoy

Reaction score
The batteries have "male" & "female" tabs on top of em.

I really hadn't thought about price.  Was more interested if the would work first, then I have to see just how often I can "liberate" them from the recycle bin. Then find out about shipping and cost.

Like I said they are only 2 volts...

Latest Posts

Top Bottom