Mentor Wanted (Bay Area) Beginner Looking to Learn How to Hunt and/or Fish

adam_sabz

Reaction score
I'm 31 years old and live in San Francisco and have lived in California my whole life. I’ve spent most of my career has been in conservation.

I try to get out to nature as often as possible. I enjoy camping, backpacking, and just began learning to fish at different lakes in the area. I do not have any experience in hunting but I did my online hunting safety course and have begun practicing skeet shooting so that I can prepare for dove and duck hunting the fall.

I am interested in learning any type of hunting and fishing. I am an eager and fast learner, easy to be around (I go with the flow), and a hard worker. Happy to chip in financially and help with any other preparations necessary for a trip. I am available anytime beginning now (July 2020) and have a flexible schedule (weekdays, weekends both okay). I am open to traveling anywhere in California or nearby states.

I would be happy to chat by email or phone if you would like to get to know me. My ancestors were hunters and fishermen. My grandfather was a hunter but never had the opportunity to teach me. Learning these practices is a way for me to connect with and honor my past, spend time in nature, and enjoy a healthier and more ethical diet.

I would love the opportunity to be a mentee for anyone that is interested. Thanks!

-Adam

LosPadre

Reaction score
Adam, I'm new here and am going to try to IM you...let's see if it works...

Latest Posts

Top Bottom