beanfield bucks

pocomoke

Reaction score
I took some pics tonight out in the beanfield with wifes new cam.Still gotta figure out how to work it.Too many buttons.Its an olympus c-750.Will try for some clearer shots once I figure this thing out.These deer are in this field everyday and last week their were 14 bucks in one group....

http://community.webshots.com/album/150804458JLsgzE

RtWill78

Reaction score
Wow, nice bucks! I assume that you get to hunt that place?
I have that same camera, it takes great pics and that zoom is amazing too.

pocomoke

Reaction score
Hey rt yes I hunt this area.I just put some trail cams out in this area last week so Maybe will get some nice close ups...

Lan-Lord

Reaction score

Wow, that is a nice bachelor group. There are a couple of bigguns in there too! That looks like the making of some fierce turf wars when fall comes around.

rjlasko

Reaction score
Great pics Pocomoke!!!
Can't wait for bow season to come!

OhioBowHunter

Reaction score
Poco,

Nice Pictures and some nice Bucks there... I have that same camera also I take it with me in my treestand. they make a 1.7x teleconverter for it. that will take your optical zoom out to 17 x and you will really be able to bring them deer in.

Its a great camera, But needs alot of light for clear focusing I have found.

Thanls for sharing the great shots

Hideandwatch

Reaction score
Nice looking herd of bucks, the beans look terrible compared to the fields around here. If those guys were out in the bean fields here, all you would see is the racks sticking out like chunks of wood. But great pictures, thanks for sharing.

codypernice11

Reaction score
i'm jealous,atleast you'll hear them coming cause is'nt beans the magical fruit the more you eat the more you toot

Top Bottom