• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Bear Eat Bear

Stevehazard

Forgiving the fact this is in vertical this is some amazing footage.

[video=youtube;ziib-MZ5IXY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=410&v=ziib-MZ5IXY[/video]

OPAH

Big old boar trying to make a meal out of a cub, guess he killed MaMa already, she would not be letting him hunt her Babies

OPAH

Sounds like he had one cub up a tree, the other cubs ran off to the left. amazing how good bears can dig !
#1 how far that cub got back into that hole and #2 how fast that boar opened it up.

dthome

? Opah, the Sow ran off to the right on video. Those sounds are not of a treed cub, either.

OPAH

You wouldn't think it would take a grown male but a second to kill a cub, I'll watch it again didn't see a sow unless she was small.
Yep still looked like 3 small cubs ran so maybe it was Mom getting torn up, either or the cubs won't last without moma or a Moma that runs.

Last edited:

OPAH

Sad any way you see or gear it, But that is Nature Bet the Cub that was getting mawled did agree with the Boar being a pretty lumbering animal people dont understand why someone would shoot them?

OPAH

If that was the mother he was trying to dig out she was very small and for a very small bear to have 3 cubs is very unlikely.
Sounded more like a deer the bear had than a cub.

canamrider07

I found this bear that looked like it got killed in a bear fight. The low branches are all broken and the grass has been ripped out around the bear. This was up on Tecuya Ridge 9N22, I smelled it as I rode my ATV past it.

Attachments

OPAH

He Looks like he has been dead for a while, nasty, hate that smell. I am surprised he hasn;t been eaten on at all.

Top Bottom