Bear Eat Bear

Stevehazard

Reaction score
Forgiving the fact this is in vertical this is some amazing footage.

[video=youtube;ziib-MZ5IXY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=410&v=ziib-MZ5IXY[/video]

OPAH

Banned
Reaction score
Big old boar trying to make a meal out of a cub, guess he killed MaMa already, she would not be letting him hunt her Babies

OPAH

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like he had one cub up a tree, the other cubs ran off to the left. amazing how good bears can dig !
#1 how far that cub got back into that hole and #2 how fast that boar opened it up.

dthome

Reaction score
? Opah, the Sow ran off to the right on video. Those sounds are not of a treed cub, either.

Stevehazard

Reaction score
If the cub got to a tree somehow I'm guessing the grizz just ripped him out almost immediately.

OPAH

Banned
Reaction score
You wouldn't think it would take a grown male but a second to kill a cub, I'll watch it again didn't see a sow unless she was small.
Yep still looked like 3 small cubs ran so maybe it was Mom getting torn up, either or the cubs won't last without moma or a Moma that runs.

Last edited:

dthome

Reaction score
Nope, that was the sow running first. And that cub is being eaten.

OPAH

Banned
Reaction score
Sad any way you see or gear it, But that is Nature Bet the Cub that was getting mawled did agree with the Boar being a pretty lumbering animal people dont understand why someone would shoot them?

OPAH

Banned
Reaction score
If that was the mother he was trying to dig out she was very small and for a very small bear to have 3 cubs is very unlikely.
Sounded more like a deer the bear had than a cub.

canamrider07

Reaction score
I found this bear that looked like it got killed in a bear fight. The low branches are all broken and the grass has been ripped out around the bear. This was up on Tecuya Ridge 9N22, I smelled it as I rode my ATV past it.

Attachments

OPAH

Banned
Reaction score
He Looks like he has been dead for a while, nasty, hate that smell. I am surprised he hasn;t been eaten on at all.

Top Bottom