Hunting Buddy Wanted Bear Hunting Partner (SoCal, can travel)

PA_Hunter

Hello All, I'm looking to do some bear hunting in SoCal and looking for a hunter(s) interested in"teaming up". I normally hunt D-14 off Rte 38 but haven't seen any sign since the fires in 2014. I can travel, camp etc. and hunt on weekends.

Thank you.

jrappyo

Hello All, I'm looking to do some bear hunting in SoCal and looking for a hunter(s) interested in"teaming up". I normally hunt D-14 off Rte 38 but haven't seen any sign since the fires in 2014. I can travel, camp etc. and hunt on weekends.

Thank you.
Hey! I'd be down to tag along if you still need. Get in touch!

PakNpakOut

I’ve been backpack bear hunting for 2 seasons now (this being the second.) I’m down to team up if you’re willing to hike but I’m not much of a road hunter. I’ve got a spot near wrightwood an acquaintance has gotten a bear every year. I love the Sierras tho and want to bag one in the Tahoe basin.

Titantom

I’ve been backpack bear hunting for 2 seasons now (this being the second.) I’m down to team up if you’re willing to hike but I’m not much of a road hunter. I’ve got a spot near wrightwood an acquaintance has gotten a bear every year. I love the Sierras tho and want to bag one in the Tahoe basin.
Hi there, shoot me your email and I'll send you my number. Im actually hiking out today up in los Padres so may not be able to respond for couple days. [email protected]

Top Bottom